3.7

I ordered a ton of appliances back in May and while it took a while all arrived in a fairly timely manner except for my cooktop. I was originally told the cooktop was in stock then I was told it would be July before I would receive it. Come July I checked in and they told me it would be around September 15th. Around September 12th I was told they would have my cooktop on September 17th. It is now September 18th and they apparently still don't have my cooktop. The prices are great but 5 months and counting to get something that was supposedly in stock is a little crazy. Don't order unless you have no urgent need for what you are ordering.

Update: Lowering to 1 start as it turns out the last update above was a lie. Now I am being told probably another week or two before I get my appliance. Now I start incurring costs due to not having my appliance for counter top install.

Update: It is October 15th and still no cooktop. I was told 1 week ago that they had received it and just needed to inspect it and it would be shipped but still nothing 1 week later.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Late delivery.

Comments