Woodbridge, Virginia

This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page.The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints rise from all over the USA due to "internet sales".

Appliance Connection in Woodbridge VA is 28 years old and only sells appliances in their immediate delivery area of Northern VA, DC, and Suburban Maryland. They have a A+ BBB rating. It is one of the largest appliance companies in the US with a single location and a 20,000 SQ. Ft.

showroom of anything you can think of and only sells major appliances. When you read the numerous complaints on this site, you just need to know that Appliance Connection in Woodbridge Virginia is not the bad guy here. They are a a family owned and operated company that has an excellent reputation and they really do take care of their customers... before..during...

and after the sale.

I have used this company for our appliance needs for over 20 years.They are simply the BEST!!!

Review about: Major Kitchen Appliances.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

HA HA

It's a good thing that this website is doing all it can to help your store......oh wait.

jmosiersr
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #623869

Yeah...this is right on point.

This company has been around for a long time and we have bought our appliances from them and have never been dissatisfied with their sales, delivery, or installation.

When we have any appliance need, we go to Appliance Connection in Woodbridge Virginia.They really are the best.