Appliance Connection - A *** RAP that is NOT DESERVED!
This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page.The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints rise from all over the USA due to "internet sales".
Appliance Connection in Woodbridge VA is 28 years old and only sells appliances in their immediate delivery area of Northern VA, DC, and Suburban Maryland. They have a A+ BBB rating. It is one of the largest appliance companies in the US with a single location and a 20,000 SQ. Ft.
showroom of anything you can think of and only sells major appliances. When you read the numerous complaints on this site, you just need to know that Appliance Connection in Woodbridge Virginia is not the bad guy here. They are a a family owned and operated company that has an excellent reputation and they really do take care of their customers... before..during...
and after the sale.
I have used this company for our appliance needs for over 20 years.They are simply the BEST!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Major Kitchen Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago. I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied..."
- "My Burberry bag is torn , customers service asked me to pay shipping and repair fee! Poor quality is not a customer 's fault, choosing Burberry is a customer 's..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."