This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page.The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints rise from all over the USA due to "internet sales".
Appliance Connection in Woodbridge VA is 28 years old and only sells appliances in their immediate delivery area of Northern VA, DC, and Suburban Maryland. They have a A+ BBB rating. It is one of the largest appliance companies in the US with a single location and a 20,000 SQ. Ft.
showroom of anything you can think of and only sells major appliances. When you read the numerous complaints on this site, you just need to know that Appliance Connection in Woodbridge Virginia is not the bad guy here. They are a a family owned and operated company that has an excellent reputation and they really do take care of their customers... before..during...
and after the sale.
I have used this company for our appliance needs for over 20 years.They are simply the BEST!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Major Kitchen Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago. I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied..."
- "I was charged $102.00 + fees $144.00 for this AWFUL arrangement that arrived late. ..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."