Ease of Use
Style and Design

Save yourself a headache and DO NOT do business with this company. Table I ordered arrived severely damaged with no ability to inspect and/or refuse acceptance.

They sent a replacement table which was also severely damaged and just left on doorstep. I wanted a refund at this point and they kept avoiding issuing a refund. I didn't want a potentially third damaged table sent to me, but they sent one anyway without my request or approval. The third table was thankfully not damaged, but I still have two very heavy damaged tables sitting in my small house.

Their response: take them to the dump or the goodwill. Really?! That is your business model? If you end up with damaged goods you have to spend your time and money disposing of the items.

They have absolutely no quality control over items they sell. Packaging of items is horrible. Customer service is utterly useless. They are trained to do anything and everything to avoid taking any responsibility or giving you a refund.

Unbelievably bad experience with this company. Avoid!!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of table from Appliance Connection. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Appliance Connection to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was made mistakes and wanted me to pay for them, defect item and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Lowes, Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot or Goedekers. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Appliance Connection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments