Ease of Use
Style and Design

Save yourself a headache and DO NOT do business with this company. Table I ordered arrived severely damaged with no ability to inspect and/or refuse acceptance.

They sent a replacement table which was also severely damaged and just left on doorstep. I wanted a refund at this point and they kept avoiding issuing a refund. I didn't want a potentially third damaged table sent to me, but they sent one anyway without my request or approval. The third table was thankfully not damaged, but I still have two very heavy damaged tables sitting in my small house.

Their response: take them to the dump or the goodwill. Really?! That is your business model? If you end up with damaged goods you have to spend your time and money disposing of the items.

They have absolutely no quality control over items they sell. Packaging of items is horrible. Customer service is utterly useless. They are trained to do anything and everything to avoid taking any responsibility or giving you a refund.

Unbelievably bad experience with this company. Avoid!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Table.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Made mistakes and wanted me to pay for them, Defect item, Poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2016.

Comments