Placed large appliance order for a whole house in April for a late May delivery date. In May I inquired about shipping was told that not all items were in and that it would be within a week.

A week later when item had not arrived I asked them to ship what they had so I could complete my project. They said they would charge me a extra to do so. I then canceled one item (dishwasher)which i needed to get inspections done and picked it up locally waiting for the balance to be shipped later. Another week goes by and as I am talking to their customer service to cancel the rest they inform me that the item just came into shipping and everything will be shipped the next day.

I confirmed the next day with them that it had shipped...they charged my credit card and sent me a trucking tracking number for the items stating that it would be traceable within 24-72 hours. After five business days and several emails I called the trucking company directly and talked directly to the supervisor in charge. Was informed that while I did have a tracking number Appliance Connection had not released the order for pickup. After a another long conversation with a customer rep at Appliance Connection (Calivin) I was informed me that shipping had forgot to release it.

You call it what you may. I canceled my order, called my credit card company and then found the items online at AJ Madison (talk with Solomon- he is the best) They shipped all items out that day.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments