There is Appliance Connection and there is Appliances Connection.Do not get the 2 mixed up!
We bought from Appliance Connection and what a disappointment. We were probably at the wrong place and were really referred to the Appliances Connection.
Here's the thing. Appliance Connection is a 2nd hand store. Mostly not new stuff and they don't let you know if anything works and they don't care.
We bought a slow cooker/rice cooker/steamer. The actual product gets good reviews. But this one, tho it looked new in an original box, it had no instructions, and it took over 1 hour to make rice. Shouldn't!
We should have looked inside the box. It was used. We would not have bought it. Our fault for not looking.
So examine everything if you go to this place and want to buy something. Cuz they don't care if you bought it and it does not operate correctly. They might take it back if it didn't work at all...
but not for sure!So be careful buying from this store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Customer service not bad, but could be improved such as suggesting to open box first to examine, to give policy to customers about returns, etc. Letting someone be an uninformed buyer is not good service.
- Product or service
- Aroma Professional Rice Cooker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."