There is Appliance Connection and there is Appliances Connection.Do not get the 2 mixed up!
We bought from Appliance Connection and what a disappointment. We were probably at the wrong place and were really referred to the Appliances Connection.
Here's the thing. Appliance Connection is a 2nd hand store. Mostly not new stuff and they don't let you know if anything works and they don't care.
We bought a slow cooker/rice cooker/steamer. The actual product gets good reviews. But this one, tho it looked new in an original box, it had no instructions, and it took over 1 hour to make rice. Shouldn't!
We should have looked inside the box. It was used. We would not have bought it. Our fault for not looking.
So examine everything if you go to this place and want to buy something. Cuz they don't care if you bought it and it does not operate correctly. They might take it back if it didn't work at all...
but not for sure!So be careful buying from this store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Customer service not bad, but could be improved such as suggesting to open box first to examine, to give policy to customers about returns, etc. Letting someone be an uninformed buyer is not good service.
- Product or service
- Aroma Professional Rice Cooker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."