There is Appliance Connection and there is Appliances Connection.Do not get the 2 mixed up!

We bought from Appliance Connection and what a disappointment. We were probably at the wrong place and were really referred to the Appliances Connection.

Here's the thing. Appliance Connection is a 2nd hand store. Mostly not new stuff and they don't let you know if anything works and they don't care.

We bought a slow cooker/rice cooker/steamer. The actual product gets good reviews. But this one, tho it looked new in an original box, it had no instructions, and it took over 1 hour to make rice. Shouldn't!

We should have looked inside the box. It was used. We would not have bought it. Our fault for not looking.

So examine everything if you go to this place and want to buy something. Cuz they don't care if you bought it and it does not operate correctly. They might take it back if it didn't work at all...

but not for sure!So be careful buying from this store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "customer service not bad, but could be improved such as suggesting to open box first to examine, to give policy to customers about returns, etc. letting someone be an uninformed buyer is not good service." of aroma professional rice cooker. Appliance Connection needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aroma professional rice cooker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Appliance Connection. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Lowes, Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot or Goedekers.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

You are not reviewing the correct company.The company you are talking about is in New York.

They are www.appliancesconnection.com.

The company that you posted this to is a local store in Woodbridge, Virginia.They do not do any internet sales.