1870 BATH AVENUE BROOKLYN, NEW YORK I placed an order on Dec 9th for $3600.I called five days later to inquire about my order.

They said there was a billing issue although the funds were withdrawn from my account on the 10th. Not pending, withdrawn. They state that no funds leave your account until it ships. This is a lie.

The billing manager Jonathan Bakshi, also lies, repeatedly. He said they couldn't verify the billing/shipping address. They were different because we are moving. However, they HAD NOT PROBLEM REMOVING FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT.

They will spin tale after tale, say they will call you back. It's all lies. The worst company I have EVER dealt with. Now, even though the money supposedly hasn't been withdrawn, will take 48 hours to be returned to my account.

AWFUL COMPANY.They are internet based, no brick and mortar and no one knows anything.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Appliance Connection. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Appliance Connection to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Lowes, Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot or Goedekers. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Appliance Connection and appliance connection shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments