The good news: They advertised a great price online.But that's where the good news ended.

Both washer AND dryer arrived heavily damaged (I suspect they may possibly sell damaged goods as new... I've found that other reviewers on the net seem to have the same thoughts). Appliances Connection made promises to either repair the damage or replace the units. They even offered to provide an extended warranty for free.

That was 4 months ago and after repeated attempts by us to get them to simply take care of the issue, nothing has happened. We have learned the hard way that if it sounds too good to be true...

it IS too good to be true.We definitely do NOT recommend this business to anyone.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #700603

I agree!We spent thousands on a new range from AC (www.appliancesonneciton.com ) and have been given the run around from the dealer and manufacturer.

Appliances Connection is horrible! We inspected the packaging and it was perfect. Moved into our newly built home and uncrated the product. Damaged on three sides and control unit is falling off!

Their answer: "It is passed the 30 day inspection point". Ridiculous! Especially when you spend more on a "luxury" appliance.

Unbelievable and we there's nothing we can do about it.www.appliancesonneciton.com

I believe you probably ordered from a different Appliance Connection, as Appliance Connection in Woodbridge doesn't sell online. There is a popular website www.appliancesonneciton.com that sells primarily online, but they are unaffiliated.