Resolved
3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 11

After a number of days, some Service management people got involved and rectified the situation. I have been fully refunded. It should not have been so painful....but all's well that ends well.

Original review posted by user Jan 04

We ordered a GE Café model gas oven from them.It was all sunshine at the time we placed the order.

They even offered to get it to us before the New Year. Problem is we needed to install a gas pipe and it’s tough to get someone between Christmas and New Year’s. We settled on 1/3 since they could have done it earlier according to customer service so no problem with 1/3. FYI....This was later characterized as “you pushed the delivery date out”.

So we scheduled accordingly and sold the old stove and scheduled the gas pipe installation all on 1/2. THEN we got notification from the trucker….1/11 delivery. Which means my family would be out a stove for close to 9 days. We called customer service and of course they cannot control their trucker.

So I cancelled the order knowing I could get the same stove within 3 days at Home Depot…albeit at a higher price. But at first they refused to acknowledge the cancellation. Then after arguing about it (shouting sometimes with Eric, their Cust service rep) they simply needed me to pay the $300+ shipping charges…which is ridiculous since they blew it not me ..and I was already inconvenienced and paying more for the stove. As it stands I am contacting the Attorney General, and BBB to lodge complaints.

No commitment to customer satisfaction, no empathy for 9 days without a way of cooking.This company really SUCKS !

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Desrespect for customers, Refund policy, Late delivery.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments