1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered the Manhattan 3 counter High dining table in December did not get my order until April that's fine. Went to put the table together and realize they sent me the wrong color table my dining chairs are brown.

Call the company thinking it would be an easy fix for them to just send me out the right color table pick up the wrong table. The manager Maeir was so nasty first he told me the table didn't come in brown only Gray and after he found it and brown he still didn't offer to send it out. He was so nasty I ask to speak to someone over him and apparently he owns this company because he said there was no one above him.

Finally after going back and forth I asked him to just send someone to pick up the table which she refused so I call my credit card company and dispute the purchase explain to them what happened. I had the laugh he was so nasty I would never order from this company again.

Review about: Appliance Connection Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LevelAiredaleTerrier372

I had nasty manager Richard Andellini. They must train their staff to act like this.

I'm absolutely amazed by their horrible customer service. Never again!

AppliancesConnectionCares

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. Please reach out to me directly with your order number.

We want hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way.

We look forward to hearing from you. Your feedback makes us better.Thank you,Danielle.s@appliancesconnection.com