DONT order from this company if you expect to get items quickly.Granted we had over a $10k order- 2 sets of washers and dryers, double oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.

BUT we ordered on 11/21/2015. We STILL don't have all of our items. Our last item ( freezer) is now expected to arrive on 3/9/2015. OVER 4 months to get all of our items..

Where a local business could have got them all in 2 weeks. VERY frustrated with the lack and communication and run around and excuses from the company as to why it is taking so long to get everything. Not only did it take forever to get items. On their website, they stated if bought the LG washer and Dryer you would get a free Pedestal.

SO I added that to the order ($279 later for one) But after contacting the rebate center.. You needed to purchase TWO pedestals to get the rebate and the total rebate amount would be $279. So kind of a buy one get one free type of deal. I saved money purchasing through them, but also had to wait forever.

I also missed out on over $500 of other rebates because I didn't have the items with the serial numbers in time.I wouldn't order through them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of freezer. Appliance Connection needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freezer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Appliance Connection. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Lowes, Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot or Goedekers.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments