Resolved

Update by user Mar 25, 2017

Appliances Connection finally refunded ALL of the shipping and restocking fees. However, they asked me to change a review i had made on another site.

So until, I received all of my money back, I changed my review to a less scathing one and changed my star rating from a 1 to a 4. Now that I have my money, I am going to return the review to the original one. This is one of the reasons I do not want to do business with AC, nor should anyone else. Asking a customer to change their review in trade for getting a refund is very unprofessional and underhanded.

Also I found out that all of the 4 or 5 star reviews are from people who work at or is related to those who work at AC. Not to mention they moderate the reviews on their site.

Only positive reviews will be allowed on the Appliances Connection website. So don't believe all the "glowing" reviews, they are fake!

Update by user Feb 24, 2017

We ordered from Appliancesconnection.com because their site stated the furniture was "in stock and ready to ship". A week went by and no word.

We contacted them and they stated that "the furniture will be shipping directly from the manufacturer and should be shipping around Feb. 12" We finally received an email that the furniture would be delivered on Feb. 24.

The driver was sick so we had to reschedule the delivery for next week. That's when we canceled the order.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2017

Waited a month for furniture. Finally received a notification that my furniture will be delivered in the morning on 2/23.

The night before, I got rid of my old furniture to make room. The next morning received a call from AM Trucking (the delivery company) stating the driver is sick and my delivery will be rescheduled for the following week. WHAT?! A delivery company that only has 1 driver with no contingency plan?

I took the day off of work to be there for the delivery. On top of that, I have family coming in from out of town with no furniture! I wanted to cancel the order and they said I would have to pay the shipping and restocking fee...again WHAT?! Their best offer was to take $50.00 off and give me the "white glove" delivery for free.

So I have to rent furniture for the weekend, loosing a pays pay...

nope, $50.00 won't cover that. Just buy your furniture from a local store and forego this place!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Misinformation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2017.

Comments