They messed up my order in every way possible:
1. They double charged me for some of my appliances $1200
2. the shipping was not free as was advertised $70
3. the price that was advertised was not provided $42
4. customer service canceled my order and then resubmitted the order wrong
5. white glove service was not received even though it was ordered
6. the product was damaged beyond repair during shipping. $New Appliance
7. would not except return $400
8. customer service basically called me a liar
9. the appliances came a month after promised date (this was probably expected, but there conversations to you suck.
I am sure I am missing something else as they messed up basically everything, Go to your local store you get your appliances. it will save you money plus you know supporting local
This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Appliance Connection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliance Connection to other companies on our site.