They messed up my order in every way possible:

1. They double charged me for some of my appliances $1200

2. the shipping was not free as was advertised $70

3. the price that was advertised was not provided $42

4. customer service canceled my order and then resubmitted the order wrong

5. white glove service was not received even though it was ordered

6. the product was damaged beyond repair during shipping. $New Appliance

7. would not except return $400

8. customer service basically called me a liar

9. the appliances came a month after promised date (this was probably expected, but there conversations to you suck.

I am sure I am missing something else as they messed up basically everything, Go to your local store you get your appliances. it will save you money plus you know supporting local

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Appliance Connection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Lowes or Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Appliance Connection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliance Connection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

Isn't this company awful.The delivery guys didn't know how to install my washer and dryer, left boxes and foam all over my yard.

Politely told me that they would be sure to give me a credit for the installation. Then the horror started. Day after my ticket said they would e-mail the shipping company to confirm and then a month passed. Then I was accused of lieing about the installation.

The washer and dryer have been sitting in the entryway for almost two months! I have a plumber coming Monday to install. This good deal, not that much less than Home Depot has turned into an expensive horrible nightmare. Rude.

Rude, Rude on top of the bad service.

I am impressed that you could stay sane enough to make your list.I am past that.

Must be ApplianceSConnection.com....hear about it all the time.