Houston, Texas

I ordered a bunkbed from Appliance Connection and ended up receiving just parts of it.They sent a broken trundle, a headboard that was missing a chunk out of it, and never sent any of the bed slats.

This company hangs up on you every time you call, they dont respond to emails, and after 30 days of receiving your product you claim they are no longer responsible and you must contact the manufacturer. If only I would have checked the reviews of this company before doing business with them!

Only an *** would do business this company after reading about the consistent problems they have.THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Broan Downdraft Vent.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $871
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

Rizzo
Brooklyn, New York, United States #677784

The same thing happened to me with $3000 worth of appliances.I recommend filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission so we can get these guys put out of business.

This is a fraud outfit run by Albert Fouerti out of Brooklyn with a past history of fraudulent online electronics retailers.

Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more