Appliance Connection - Worst Company I have ever dont biz with
I ordered a bunkbed from Appliance Connection and ended up receiving just parts of it.They sent a broken trundle, a headboard that was missing a chunk out of it, and never sent any of the bed slats.
This company hangs up on you every time you call, they dont respond to emails, and after 30 days of receiving your product you claim they are no longer responsible and you must contact the manufacturer. If only I would have checked the reviews of this company before doing business with them!
Only an *** would do business this company after reading about the consistent problems they have.THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broan Downdraft Vent
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."