Houston, Texas

I ordered a bunkbed from Appliance Connection and ended up receiving just parts of it.They sent a broken trundle, a headboard that was missing a chunk out of it, and never sent any of the bed slats.

This company hangs up on you every time you call, they dont respond to emails, and after 30 days of receiving your product you claim they are no longer responsible and you must contact the manufacturer. If only I would have checked the reviews of this company before doing business with them!

Only an *** would do business this company after reading about the consistent problems they have.THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Appliance Connection?

Comments

Rizzo
Brooklyn, New York, United States #677784

The same thing happened to me with $3000 worth of appliances.I recommend filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission so we can get these guys put out of business.

This is a fraud outfit run by Albert Fouerti out of Brooklyn with a past history of fraudulent online electronics retailers.

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more